These procedures for cPanel help clean a site of items that are no longer required.
- 1.Log into the cPanel console
- cPanel is the program used to manage the hosting environment for your sites, allowing you to create email accounts and manage site files.
- 2.Add account to email client
- Most access their domain email accounts using an email client rather than the web interface.
- 3.Create a forwarder
- A forwarder is an alias for an email account, where all received emails can be sent on to a nominated email address or deleted.
- 4.Delete a site
- Sometimes the only way to delete a site is to delete all the files it uses.