The help pages for the Smallsite Design Manage pages.
- 1.Management structure
- Smallsite Design uses a very simple data model, and protecting that defines which users have access to which resources.
- 2.Management page elements
- Except for the main content, all management pages share the same elements.
- 3.Security and passwords
- Some explanations of how security and passwords are handled in Smallsite Design.
- 4.Preparing images for procedures
- When using images in procedures, the pixel dimensions need to be as small as possible while keeping details as clear as possible.