The master manager can overwrite the site with an archive.
𝄚 indicates that the step has learning notes. Click Learning to show all of them. Click 𝄚 to show the step's notes.
This procedure is intended to be performed by: Master manager.
To overwrite the site's content:
2Optionally, upload an archive file
2-1Show the upload buttons
by clicking on the Upload checkbox in the Action column for the Currently row.
2-2Open the Open dialog box
by clicking on the Select file button.
The name of the dialog box will vary between operating systems.
The dialog box is opened.
2-3Find the file
by navigating to the containing folder and clicking on the file name.
2-4Confirm the selection
by clicking the Open button.
The label of the button will vary between operating systems.
The File selected text is displayed after the Select file button.
3Overwrite the site with the archive
The response is:
- a.The current site is archived.
- b.The current master manager user is added to the new site. If their ID already exists in the new site, the existing ID has an _ appended.
- c.The site is overwritten.
- d.The Log in to the site page is displayed.
- e.The master manager who instigated the overwrite can log in with their same ID and password.
If any articles had been previously assigned to the renamed user, they will still be assigned to them. If not wanting to keep that user, perhaps because the person now has two user logins, their assigned articles will need to be put on hold, and assigned to the replacement user.